What are my options to file my tax return?
In Person Drop Off
We encourage our clients to drop-off their documents (no meeting necessary)
- Please ensure you have your documents in an envelope with your names, address, individual phone numbers and e-mail addresses written on the envelope. (no plastic bags or packaging please)
- If we require any further information, we will contact you by phone or e-mail.
In Person Meeting
Should you feel a meeting is required, please contact our office by phone.
- Please ensure you have your documents organized by each person (an envelope for each person)
Remote portal file sharing
To begin using the portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
After you have received the invitation:
- Make a profile and create your password
- Upload your documents (drag and drop or browse for the file)
Please don’t hesitate to call our office or send an email to email@example.com if you need help or for more information on sending files online.
Finalizing your tax return
2 people may enter our office at a time to sign and use our debit machine.
Electronic signature option is available through your individual e-mail address. This secure signing option will require two factor authentication to gain access and remotely sign your documents, providing us authorization to electronically file your tax returns.
Payment for services are accepted:
- E-transfer – information available at the bottom of your invoice – auto deposit is enabled (no security questions required) – please include your invoice # in the message
- Credit card – by calling our office with credit card information.