What are my options to file my tax return?
In person – please knock on office door
- Please ensure you have your documents in an envelope with your names, address, individual phone numbers and e-mail addresses written on the envelope. (no plastic bags or packaging please). You will be required to put your documents in a bucket by the front door. We will not be meeting with you and will not be handling your documents for two days.
- Please ensure you bring in your foreign reporting questionnaire completed and signed
- If we require any further information or confirmation of information, we will contact you by phone or e-mail.
Remote portal file sharing
To begin using the portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
After you have received the invitation:
- Make a profile and create your password
- Upload your documents (drag and drop or browse for the file)
Please don’t hesitate to call our office or send an email to email@example.com if you need help or for more information on sending files online.
Finalizing your tax return
At this time we are not allowing for in person pick up of tax returns. We anticipate to resume in person pickup on April 16th. This may require an extension and we appreciate your patience.
We are currently using DocuSign via your individual e-mail addresses to allow client’s to sign authorization to allow us to electronically file their tax returns. Payment for services will be accepted via e-transfer or by calling our office with your credit card information.