What are my options to file my tax return?
- Please ensure you have your documents in an envelope with your names, address, individual phone numbers and e-mail addresses written on the envelope. (no plastic bags or packaging please). You will be required to put your documents in a bucket by the front door. We will not be meeting with you and will not be handling your documents for two days.
- Please ensure you bring in your foreign reporting questionnaire completed and signed
- If we require any further information, we will contact you by phone or e-mail.
Remote portal file sharing
To begin using the portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
After you have received the invitation:
- Make a profile and create your password
- Upload your documents (drag and drop or browse for the file)
Please don’t hesitate to call our office or send an email to email@example.com if you need help or for more information on sending files online.
Finalizing your tax return
We currently cannot facilitate in-person signing or payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We are currently using DocuSign with client’s individual e-mail addresses to allow client’s to remotely sign authorization, allowing us to electronically file their tax returns. Payment for services will be accepted via e-transfer or by calling our office with credit card information.