How To Pay Your Invoice Online?
- Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send funds directly from one bank account to another without sharing any personal or financial information.
All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution.
- How to send an Interac e-Transfer
- Login to online or mobile banking
- Choose Interac e-Transfer withing the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Select or create a recipient by entering the email address email@example.com
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information like dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds.
- We have Direct Deposit set-up so you do not need to enter a security question and password. This is a more secure format of receiving payments.
- Please include your invoice number in the memo line.
SECURE ONLINE CREDIT CARD
To make your payment, please click on the button to the right.
You will be redirected to a secure payment portal hosted by Converge Payments where you can securely enter your credit card information and complete payment.
- All payments are in Canadian dollars
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard